Friday, January 25, 2013

Moving and Shaking

Since the majority of my family lives in Louisiana, they don't get to see all the new "tricks" that Mr. Hayes is learning. I've tried to capture some moments so they can feel like they're in the middle of the  chaos that is "The Barnett Family".

H is doing this inch worm crawl and it cracks us up! I give him a week until he's doing a full crawl.

    


My mom's aunt and uncle gave us some money to spend on Hayes and this is what we bought! It's some of the best money we've spent. HE LOVES THIS THING! And it provides us hours of entertainment!





Finally, I get the feeling that Hayes will be just like his mama and daddy and have the gift of gab.When he gets that blackberry in his hand, he's all business!




No comments:

Post a Comment