So I got this email from my groom this afternoon. You know the one I promised to love in sickness and in health, for richer or poorer, until death (or dead animal mounts) till we part. Yes him...
I don't know why, but his email reminded me of the scene in Christmas Vacation..."Drum roll please!". I think it's the ceremonial tone he took when writing about the hanging of the boar's head.
Also, it cracks me up that he calls this room the playroom. There is a set of legos and a sock monkey for Hayes, but the remaining "toys" belong to J.
I digress...
This was the rest of our conversation.
Also, it cracks me up that he calls this room the playroom. There is a set of legos and a sock monkey for Hayes, but the remaining "toys" belong to J.
I digress...
This was the rest of our conversation.
There is just so much wrong with our email exchange that all I can say is, "Excuse me while I go remove the tires from our house and buy a six pack of PBR."
For those of you that have read this blog for awhile, know that I have a very big decision to make. (You can read about it here or here.) The bad part is, I really love our new house! (Note to self...check up on our fire insurance policy.)
Meet the newest member of our family, the pig.
Hands off ladies, he's all mine! James I mean, not the pig. You are welcome to the pig.
Bless my heart!


No comments:
Post a Comment