I know it's been awhile since I posted last, but it's been for good reasons. The Barnett's have been hit with the 2012 Bad Luck Plague. This is quite similar to the 2011 Plague, but with added home maintenance problems. Since I'm catching up from a five week hiatus, I'll break this down into a few posts so I don't bore you to sleep. You're welcome.
I'll start with all the fun stuff that's been happening.
I'll start with all the fun stuff that's been happening.
Baby Barnett
Here we are at 30 weeks!
We have a name for Baby Barnett. Drum roll...we've decided to name our son William Hayes Barnett or Hayes for short. Here are a few pictures from the nursery.
(We still have a few finishing touches, but we now have all the pieces to the crib so we're in business. )
(We still have a few finishing touches, but we now have all the pieces to the crib so we're in business. )
Everything looks crooked, but I assure you that it's just an illusion from my sub par photography skills. James hung the letters and pictures using Calculus and Algebra II before he even picked up the hammer. I'm the only member of the Barnett family that uses the home improvement method I like to call, "eyeballing it."
Anniversary
We spent a few days in the mountains in late March to celebrate our anniversary. Here we are on our wedding day, April 2, 2011.
Here we are on our anniversary trip.
As you can see a lot has happened in a year and we couldn't be more excited!
Here are a few more pictures from our trip.
Until tomorrow...



Glad to see I'm my the only "eyeballer" left out there! Everything looks great!
ReplyDeleteYou're a great writer and a dear friend. Congratulations on a wonderful first year of marriage.
The best is yet to come!
No eye has seen, no ear has heard, nor mind conceived what God has planned for those that love Him. 1 Corinthians 2:9