Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Years!

YES, I know I haven't been a good blogger lately and it's DUE to the fact that we had a full house for the holidays. We spent all day yesterday getting the house back to it's Pre-Christmas simplicity.

YES, I've also been absent DUE to the fact that Barney is suffering from an awful sinus infection. I've been busy being the good wife and throwing cough drops and Kleenex at him from a safe distance.

Finally, the main reason I've been MIA is because we've been focusing our hearts on our new sweet blessing. YES...we are



DUE!!!

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to meet your little one! Your own Baby Suri!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats...and on behalf of everyone...please don't name him tebow!!!! jk...-josh

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY, Bill and I are EXCITED! May this wonderful new Barnett possess all the best qualities from each of you. The old neighborhood will be buzzing about this news for the duration of the pregnancy. Please keep us posted~ Nancy & Bill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many, Many, Congrats. Know you will make outstanding parents!- Bob & Lyn

    ReplyDelete