Monday, December 31, 2012

Good-bye 2012, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

I think I've mentioned this once before, but if I knew how awful 2012 was going to be, I would have spent the entire year curled up in the fetal position while singing, "Swing Low". As it so happens, all three of us are battling colds and I'm writing this at 7:15 on New Years Eve night in my pajamas. I'd like to go out in a bang, but the odds for that aren't looking that great. I guess we have nowhere to go but up.

And as I type this, the pizza man showed up and JB just turned on the TV to the Chick-Fil-A Bowl.  See...things are already looking up! Ryan Seacrest can only hope his New Year's is this Rockin'.

As bad as 2012 was, there was one bright spot and he came into our world at the perfect time! What a blessing he has been! 

Wishing you and your family a Happy New Year. 









Passed out after playing with all his gifts!



1 comment:

  1. Girl! I love you and your cute baby!! Praising God that He promised not to leave us here as orphans. He will continue to walk with you through every dark moment.
    God's faithfulness in your life makes me REALLY happy.
    Happy New Year!!
    Much love,
    Steph

    ReplyDelete