31 Weeks
33 Weeks
35 Weeks
37 Weeks
J just asked me if I was wearing the same outfit in every picture. He's hysterical. No, I just wear a lot of black, because everybody knows that black is slimming.
The count down is here! I can't believe we only have 3 more weeks to go. The nursery is done, which means the nightly meltdowns of, "OH MY WORD, what if we have to bring him home without the gingham curtains?!" is over.
Hayes is welcome to make his big debut at any time. Since it's 100 degrees outside, the sooner he comes the better. I went and walked tonight and have never been more sure that I was going to spontaneously combust! According to the weatherman, it appears that there is no relief in sight!
Here are few things that have been going on in the Barnett house.
JB's Birthday (April 25th)
For the past few years we've celebrated James' birthday by going to concerts of my choosing. Two years ago we went to Nashville and saw Bon Jovi and last year we went to a James Taylor concert. Needless to say, I'm quite the catch.
So, it wasn't surprising that a few months before his birthday, JB starting hinting for a cookout at home with family and friends. Since he had the good since to marry into a family from South Louisiana, we settled on a good old fashion crawfish boil and had an amazing time. My parents drove in 140 pounds of crawfish from Eunice, Louisiana and they were the size of large lobsters!
It was a great evening and the birthday boy had a great time. Although let's be honest. He's more of a birthday man, than a birthday boy at this point
Our brother in law, Dan, graduated from law school in May. I'm particularly excited that I can now say to people, "You'll be hearing from my attorney!" and actually mean it. Which knowing my personality means that I'll be saying it to anybody who will listen.
Dan...we're so proud of you! And don't worry, I've already started working on my wardrobe for Judge Judy.
This picture makes me smile. Can you tell the Cajun side of the family?
Later that night we did what we do best and got together for family and food. This time is was a shrimp boil!
Mom and AM's birthday (May 24th)
To celebrate our 29th birthday, we decided to grill out at our house. Can you see a trend?
Mom won the lottery when she had me on her birthday because nothing says Happy Birthday like sharing a pool party with a bunch of screaming kids! Lucky for mom, she gained control of our birthday celebrations around the time I turned 25. Thank you for all the birthday memories mama. I promise to keep celebrating our 29th in style!




You look great Anne-Michelle. Get ready, holding that little baby in your arms will be the most amazing amount of your life. I have done it three times and each time was just as special. Enjoy! I wish you a quick and safe delivery.
ReplyDeleteApril McCoy